- Diagnose, repair, and service vehicle according to manufacturer guidelines
- Perform work as outlined on the job card to the highest level according to the manufacturer standard.
- Have a full understanding of the latest technologies introduced and how to diagnose and repair faults.
- Communicate with other departments on tasks including parts department and service advisors for the smooth running of the service department.
- Undertake repairs after customer sign-off
- Carrying out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern.
- Road testing vehicle after work is completed to check work performed.
- Keeping up to date with new technical information and training according to Manufacturer.
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Completion of all relevant documentation in line with warranty and dealership requirements
- Qualified technician
- Ability to complete all tasks independently
- Work independently in a busy environment managing own time and workflow effectivity and efficiently.
- Previous Hyundai experience an advantage
- Good communication skills to inform workshop controller and service advisors of necessary work.
- HV Certified is an advantage
*Mooney’s does not require the assistance of 3rd party agencies.
*only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Vehicle Mechanics, Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside assistance
Competitive Salary, Bonus Scheme, Cycle to work scheme, Social club, Pension contribution, Friendly environment, Growing company