Motor Technician – Service Department
Mooney’s Hyundai, one of Ireland top Hyundai dealers, are currently recruiting a service advisor to join their team.
As a result of our continued expansion, exciting opportunities now exist to join our highly motivated team in one of our state of the art service departments. We are a multi franchised dealer workshop specialising in Hyundai, Nissan & Honda, experience in these brands is not essential as training will be provided.
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced Technician to become part of our busy workshop team. You will carry out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable service to every customer, every time.
You will be someone who demonstrates and maintains an appropriate level of technical expertise for a technician in the motor industry. Inspects vehicles and completes allocated work efficiently and accurately, supported by the effective use of relevant tools and technology.
Used to working as part of a team, you will be upbeat, enthusiastic, diligent and professional in your approach to your work.
In return for your positive work efforts, we will provide you with the opportunity for a long-term career working alongside our driven and dedicated team.
- Minimum of 5-year experience required -within a franchise an advantage
- Confident using diagnostic equipment & fault finding
- Team Leader Qualities
- Full clean driving licence
- Complete all work to the standards required by the company and manufacturer while also strictly adhering to all Environmental and Health & Safety regulations.
- Keep up to date with all manufacturer’s technical bulletins.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork (job sheets, PDIs, service reports etc.).
- Ensure that your work area is tidy and maintained to company standards along with the tools and equipment used.
- Liaise with Service Advisor on work carried out.
On offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people-focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in training as well as a competitive salary.
Working hours will be Monday- Friday, 8.30 - 5 pm. Saturday hours available.
- Training programme
- Monday – Friday (Saturday available at overtime rate)
- Bonus system
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly environment.
Please send cv and cover note to email@example.com