Mooney's Hyundai Car Service
As the Service Manager in Mooney's and with almost 25 year’s experience I have seen a lot of change in the motor industry but one thing has always stuck with our team in the service department and that is quality of work and constant friendly, helpful staff members. In a very competitive industry we have never dropped our very high standards. All service work carried out on whatever the make and model of the vehicle are set by manufacture specification. Sticking to manufacture specs is vital for the longevity of your vehicle but not only that by sticking to the guidelines you will save on unexpected cost.
Certified Dealer for Servicing, Parts & Warranty Repair
Meet Our Service Team
Service Opening Hours
|Monday||8.00am - 5.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 5.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 5.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 4.00pm|
Contact A Member Of Our Service Team
|Front Desk||01 email@example.com|
|Paul Nolan, Service Manager||01 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrew Hayden, Service Advisor||01 email@example.com|
|Georgina, Service Supervisor||01 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Aoife McGowan, Service Advisor||01 email@example.com|
|Seana, Service Advisor||01 firstname.lastname@example.org|
How Often Do I Need To Get My Car Serviced?
Not every vehicle follows the same servicing intervals and variables such as manufacturing specifications, the type vehicle transmission i.e. (Petrol / Diesel), whether or not a vehicle is fitted with long lasting parts, as well as the amount of driving an individual is doing are all factors which can impact on the frequency of your vehicles servicing. It is recommended that a vehicle should, at the very least, recieve a Vehicle Health Check every 12months / 15,000km, which ever occurs first.
The aim of NCT vehicle testing is to improve road safety and enhance environmental protection by ensuring that all vehicles meet the minimum safety standard in line with the guidelines of the Department of Transport.
How often do I need to get an NCT for my vehicle?
|Privately Owned Vehicle (Less Than 10 Years Old)||NCT Every 24 Months|
|Privately Owned Vehicle (Over 10 Years Old)||NCT Every 12 Months|
|Commercial Vehicle||DOE Every 12 Months|
What Do I Need To Do Before the NCT?
- Ensure that your car has adequate levels of oil and water
- The boot is empty and seats are clear of personal belongings such as removable baby seats etc.
- The vehicle is reasonably clean (the underbody in particular)
- The wheel hubcaps are removed and the tyres are inflated to the correct pressure (Approximately 32psi)
- Seat belts and clips are fully visible
- The timing belt has been replaced in the case of a diesel vehicle, i.e., within the timeframe specified by the vehicle manufacturer
- NCT recommend you have your lights checked and set prior to the test.
How Can Mooney's Help With Your NCT?
- All vehicles that are due an NCT or DOE can be given a FREE pre-nct check while the vehicle is in with our service team, ensuring that you meet all the NCT and DOE requirements the first time around.
- Due to the flexibility of DOE appointments, we can also organise, drop off, & collect commercial vehicles for the DOE center for our customers while their vehicle is with our service team.
|NCT Pre-Check with Service||FREE|
|Pre-Check, DOE Drop Off & Collect with Service||FREE|
|Pre-Check, DOE Drop Off & Collect||€48|
Certified Servicing, Parts & Warranty
Why Do I Need Four Wheel Alignment?
If the wheels on your vehicle are not correctly aligned it is likely that the tyres on your vehicle will wear unevenly, which can impact on the handling of your car. The uneven alignment can result in your vehicle pulling to one side; the steering wheel vibrating, as well as having to constantly adjust your steering wheel to keep your car traveling straight ahead.
Do I Need Four Wheel Alignment With New Tyres?
We recommend that when our customer gets a new set of tyres that they consider getting four wheel alignment to ensure that any and all future wear is spread evenly across all four tyres.
Paul Nolan, Service Manager Get A Service Quote
Mooney's we have a state of the art facility with over 20 working bays and 4 quick service bays. As a rule, we have always been ahead of the game when it comes to vehicle maintenance and servicing. We are firm believers that to carry out vehicle repairs you need to have all the latest diagnostic computers and equipment and more importantly the trained technicians to use them.
On our workshop floor, we have fully trained gold standard technicians ready to serve the needs of our customers. Mooney’s Hyundai Service is conveniently located on the Luas line, just a couple of minutes’ walk to the Kylemore Road junction on the Red Line.