The successful candidate will be required to diagnose, repair, and service the full Hyundai range, as well as our extensive selection of used cars.
- Diagnose, repair, and service vehicles to the highest standard adhering to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Have a full understanding of the latest technologies introduced, and how to diagnose and repair faults.
- Completion of all relevant documentation in line with warranty and dealership requirements.
- The current main dealer experiences an advantage.
- HV Certification also an advantage.
- Be able to work off your own initiative and be self-motivating.
- Attention to detail to ensure quality is consistently delivered.
- Present a professional image at all times both internally and externally.
- Good communicator and a team player.
- A desire to self-develop and participate in the manufacturer training programme.
- Work independently in a busy environment, their managing own time, and workflow effectively and efficiently.
- Full driving licence.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Please Contact Eoghan O’Farrell @ email@example.com