Mooney's Hyundai Now Recruiting an Administrator
Mooney’s Hyundai, one of Ireland's top Hyundai dealers is currently recruiting an administrator to join their team.
As a result of our continued expansion, exciting opportunities now exist to join our highly motivated team in one of our state of the art dealerships.
The candidate would require the following skills and preferably have experience in the automotive industry.
· Highly professional & excellent customer service skills
· Accounting experience preferred but not essential
· Motor Industry experience preferred but not essential
· Must be process-driven
· Work well under pressure
· Must enjoy working on the telephone and have a clear, pleasant telephone manner
· Excellent planning, communication, and organizational skills and a customer-focused background
· Be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
· Proficiency in word, excel, and outlook is essential.
· Excellent telephone manner
· Capable of coordinating diaries and scheduling appointments
· Excellent communication skills with a co-operative and helpful attitude
· Must be well presented
· Proven + 3 years’ experience in a similar position is essential
· Processing of invoices for vehicle sales
· Allocation of payments and daily lodgements
· Reconciliation of customer accounts
· Liaise with salespeople to ensure accuracy of postings.
· Ad hoc duties required by the Financial Controller
· Vehicle stock
· Monthly tasks to be completed to a deadline.
· Training programme
· Bike to work scheme
· Social Club
· Bonus system
· Friendly environment.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, you will only be contacted if we want to meet for an interview.
The closing date is 2 weeks from the time advertised.